AB5SE NAQP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AB5SE NAQP CW
From: AB5SE@aol.com (AB5SE@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:07:14 -0500 (EST)
         1997 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: AB5SE                             Location: AR

     Category: Single Op All Band   Mode: CW     Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: AB5SE

     Exchanged Information: AB5SE JERRY AR

     Hours of Operation: 5:30

     Band      QSOs     Points    Mults

     160         10        10        7
      80         14        14       10
      40         33        33       22
      20         93        93       36
      15         41        41       18
      10         11        11        7

     TOTAL      202       202      100      SCORE: 20,200

     Comments:

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           1997 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 01/11/1997

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: JERRY RICHARDS                  Call: AB5SE
           4115 MACARTHUR DRIVE
           FORT SMITH, AR  72904