WA3SES NAQP SSB Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA3SES NAQP SSB Results
From: MISKE@A1.ISD.UPMC.Edu (Ed Miske)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 08:46:27 -0400 (EDT)
                       1997 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: WA3SES                                         Location: PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: SSB             Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3SES

     Hours of Operation: 09:57

     Band      QSOs     Points    Mults

     160         43        43       22
      80        152       152       35
      40         78        78       24
      20        120       120       31
      15         36        36       16
      10          1         1        1
    ======    =======   ======    ======
     TOTAL      430       430      129      SCORE: 55,470

One of my better, if not my best, results. Figuring out how to load the 80M
dipole on 160 has helped. It's not much of a signal, but it helps. Thanks to
everyone that "dug" me out down there. Getting the brake fixed on the beam
will help too, but that's waiting until warmer weather get's here. I owe
someone an apology for "horning" in on them around 3.806Mhz or so; Cant
remember who. I was getting pushed around a lot on 80 and "lost my head".
Whatever the call was, I hope you see this. I'm sorry for overstating, to
put it mildly,  how long I had been there.

Ed, WA3SES