K4RO CW Sprint Feb 97

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K4RO CW Sprint Feb 97
From: k4ro@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 02:30:10 -0600
 SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET     Contest Date : 09-Feb-97

 Operator : K4RO          Category : High Power 500W - AL811

 Default Exchange : # KIRK TN

 Team/Club : Tennessee Contest Group

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       77          77         77       2         0
   40CW      105         105        105       8         1
   20CW       65          65         65      31         0

 Totals      247         247        247      41         1

    Final Score = 10,374 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Finally breaking 200 QSO's made me feel REALLY GOOD!  I enjoyed this
 Sprint from start to finish.  (With a few moments of frustration in
 btwx, of course.  Many of which I surely caused.)  Participation felt
 like it was up.  I swear the new calls have added a spark, too.  Always
 get a kick out of working CT1BOH in every Sprint I've entered.  I'll tell
 you what motivated me the most.  It was the TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP!

 Sprint tip of the month (re-visited, again...):

 ONLY send your call at the END of the exchange IF you are the station
 awaiting the next QSO.  Get it?

 Thanks for the QSO's!

 -Kirk  K4RO