W1HIJ NA Sprint CW, SO/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W1HIJ NA Sprint CW, SO/LP
From: W1HIJ@contesting.com (W1HIJ@contesting.com)
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 10:33:15
NA Sprint, Single Op, LOW POWER
     (TS940S-100 W, 40 M Dipole, 20 M Dipole)

Band     Raw QSO's     Valid QSO's   Pts  Mults
80CW             0                       0               0       0
40CW            52                      51              51       8
20CW            38                      38              38      25
TOTALS  90                      89              89      33

Final Score=2937

First Sprint--WOW!! Now I know why they call it the contester's
contest. Some of you people are just awesome!!!

I learned a lot---
        1. Gotta get an 80 meter antenna
        2. Gotta get A LOT FASTER at typing...slow getting a call
into the window and hitting return probably cost me 30 Q's.
        3. Don't do your first Sprint with the mother of all colds.
It's really hard on concentration!!!

Thanks to everyone for the Q's, wish next one was sooner than Sept!

73, Bill

Newport Beach, California, USA