K8KFJ NA Sprint (CW)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K8KFJ NA Sprint (CW)
From: K8KFJ@aol.com (K8KFJ@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 16:23:47 -0500 (EST)
Call used: K8KFJ
Location: WV
Category:  SO/All bands
Power: 500 watts
OP: K8KFJ
Club: None
Default exchange: k8kfj  #  Gary WV
Operating time: 3 hours 56 minutes
Rig: FT-990 + FL7000
Ants: Multi-band vertical, shortened 80 mtr dipole
TR-Log version 5.95

BAND      QSOs       MULTS
=====     =====      ======
  80            36               3
  40            70             28
  20              9               3
               =====      ======
                 115            34

SCORE...... 3,910

Soapbox....Good participation and good condx...now if I only had an antenna
                 system HI.  This truly is "The Contester's Contest".  You're
in some
                 pretty elite company when you jump into this sucker.  Guys
like
                 N5TJ and NU8E were major QRQ...perhaps I'll be in their
league
                 one of these day (but I doubt it).  I bettered my last
Sprint score
                 (a goal I always try to set for myself) so I was pleased.  I
was sorry
                 N4ZR wasn't down with the flu this weekend (just kiddin
Pete...honest).
                 W2RQ....sorry I busted our Q.  To KC6CNV...you have a vy
bright
                 future in contesting lad.  Thanks to all.  Not a big
score...but the main
                 thing is...I HAD FUN!!

73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*
West Virginia