W7GG HAL RTTY CLAIMED + STORY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W7GG HAL RTTY CLAIMED + STORY
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler G Stewart )
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 04:32:16 -0000
That's almost true...but it also assumes that I'm going to answer him or even
hear him over someone else who's doing it correctly.  By the time he stops
transmitting I may have already turned it over to the other station I'm
trying to work.
Which means he may try and send the exchange again, right over top of the
other
guy.

Face it.  It's just bad form and rude to boot...in addition to being an
incomplete QSO
if the guy never acknowledges my report, which I had at least a couple of
guys do
to me.  Those partial QSO's do not stay in my log.

73, Tyler K3MM