ARRL cw contest G4UOL QRP 3 hr entry !!

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: ARRL cw contest G4UOL QRP 3 hr entry !!
From: steve@g4uol.demon.co.uk (Steve Muster)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 19:20:57 +0000
                    G4UOL -- ARRL cw CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: G4UOL                    Country:  England
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Band, QRP

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES/PROV HRs

     Totals    60     180      22         3     =   3,960 pts

Equipment Description:  TS930s at 5w max. out, plus an indoor G5RV,
Bencher paddle.

Comments: Well, not the best score I have achieved, but with only three
hours on the air due to other commitments I was delighted to work the dx
I did. The most exciting qsos were CO (N2IC), UT (KO7X), WA (N7RO) and
TN (NN4T). I may not have worked VK0IR (did not try too hard), but the
feeling of working dx has been achieved with my home set up. Thanks guys
for listening to the sigs, and those that said congrats on the qrp :)
I am waiting for the sunspots to return.....soon !

--
73 Steve Muster  g4uol/gd4uol

Welcome to the Home Page of GD4UOL http://www.g4uol.demon.co.uk
Please visit my new web site and let me know how to improve it !