W3EA ARRL CW M/M SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W3EA ARRL CW M/M SCORE
From: W3EA@aol.com (W3EA@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:53:59 -0500 (EST)
  We did our Multi/Multi  thing agn.... Had a fantastic weekend. ... and just
a few problems  . I want to thank K3OX for the amp relay.. and the guys who
worked so hard    K3MQH Dick,  WF3T Steve, WU3M Beorn, W3FV Barry, K3OX Kevin
          K3NW Norm  .

  BAND          QSO            Countries
   160             157                57
     80             773                86
     40             924               105
     20            1398               106
     15              376               87
     10                11                4
                 3639 QSO           445 C =   4.848,238

               Got to Doig out the rusty  Mike,s and see you in SSB

                                                73, Wayne W3EA