WT1O ARRL DX CW LOW POWER

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WT1O ARRL DX CW LOW POWER
From: bmelvin@benthos.com (bmelvin@benthos.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 13:15:00 -0500
WT1O        ARRL DX CW, Low Power, Unassisted

160:        16          15
80:         134         44
40:         189         48
20:         424         66
15:         117         50
10:         4           2

            884         225         596,700

Omni D
KT34A @ 95'
80 Meter V @ 90'
40 Meter Loop @ 75'
160 Meter N4KG vertical

Not quite as exciting as CQWW where a lot of good stuff called me.
HZ1HZ made my weekend by answering my CQ on 15, plus a solid 40 hour
CQing on 80 low power shows that band holds promise with a good antenna.
 The pileups seemed to be more competitive and took longer to get
through.  Perhaps I need the XA version and hardline to eek out a couple
more dB.  40 and 160 were definitely my weak bands where antenna
improvements will need to be made.   Neat to find the low power gang
lined up on 20 as I passed KN4T, WS1E, and others.  73, Bob WT1O