[3830] Kopie von: DF9ZP ARRL CW 97 mo/ab hp

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Kopie von: DF9ZP ARRL CW 97 mo/ab hp
From: DK8ZB@compuserve.com (Barney Bandrack)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 15:30:31 -0500
---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------

Von:    Michaela Bandrack, 106663,2161
An:     3830, INTERNET:3830@contesting.com
Datum:  03.03.1997 21:18

Betreff:Kopie von: DF9ZP ARRL CW 97 mo/ab hp

DF9ZP ARRL CW 97 multi op single tx all bands

Operators: DF9ZP  DK8ZB  DK8FD

  HRS    QSO      PTS       ST/PR         SUM
    37      2486     7458         218        1.625.844

Band         Qso             St/Pr
160            171                34
 80             538                53
 40             543                50
 20           1088                57
 15             146                24
 10             000                00
-------------------------------------
                  2486              218

Station:         FT 1000MP. TS 950 s
                       Linearamp   1kw  (Bavarian KW)

Antennas:         160m     phased verticals       beverages 1000 f
                              80m     elevated phased verticals
                              40m     3 element wire beam
                              20m     6 element monoband beam abt 75 f up
                              15m     7 element monoband beam abt  60 f up
                              10m     9 element monoband beam abt  60 f up
(10m good ant but no propagations, hi )

Started on 80m with good cdx . First CA was K6VI at 0049 UT. Band was wide
open. K5TA     NM  at 0052
           W7LR    MT       0053
           W7GN    OR      0057

Northwest opened a litle later.  VE7DX at 0110
                                                         K7SV  WA  at 0112
We worked the rare ones from ND and SD on 80m. Thanks to WB0O and W0GKE !

40m was vy bad this time, was very hard to get throu.
Southern europe has much better props , as we could hear .
Specialy on 15m the band was in a bad shape from our part of the world.

Thanks to all the guys that called us, we had a lot of fun, will see you
next year agn!

vy 73  DF9ZP                                    DK8ZB
                DK8FD
Hans Joachim (JO)                        Barney
          Alexander

e-mail  DK8ZB@compuserve.com