[3830] S53M SOSB 40m in ARRL SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] S53M SOSB 40m in ARRL SSB
From: s55oo@s55tcp.ampr.org (s55oo@s55tcp.ampr.org)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 97 21:59:51 EST
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: S53M (Op. S55OO)         Country:  Slovenia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       40      833     2499          50
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    833     2499          50  =   124,950

Equipment Description: Icom IC775DSP + kW + 4 el. KLM Yagi

Club Affiliation: Dream Team, CRCC

Location: Vaneca, Prekmurje (flatest area in Slovenia)

Comment: I went for the 2nd time to operate contest from S53M/S59DBC
         radio club contest location as a guest operator. Worse
         propagation than last year and 100q's more! Hope that this
         mean something too. Nice signals on long path. I missed opening
         first day and managed to work just K3EST, W6VX, W7WZ and
         24q's more second afternoon. I would like to hear some
         comparation on my and other signal from Europe.
         Also I would like to thank to S59DBC radio club and especially to
         my very good friend Simon, S53ZO and his family who gave me full
         suport during the rest period.

                                                  73, Goran S55OO

P.S. Any European need screeming operator for WPX? PSE CALL NOW!

e-mail: s55oo@ljutcp.hamradio.si / s55oo@hotmail.com