[3830] 1997 ARRL SSB 28mhz SB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 1997 ARRL SSB 28mhz SB
From: w5robert at blkbox.COM (Robert)
Date: Sun Mar 23 23:41:53 1997
100 Q's, 23 mult's   6900 total
28mhz SB,  20 hours(on 28mhz)
HP   TH3 at 60ft.
What do 28mhz SB entries do for fun?  I see how many 6 band Q's
I can make.  Congrads to:
PJ9G, V26B, 8P9JA, 6D2X, WP2Z  (I suspect we'll see them with top scores)
Also of note, w0gj/c6a on 5 bands as LP entry.
One interesting QSO was v26B answering my CQ on 28mhz - think he
said I was the only thing he heard at that time on 28mhz, made my day.
Missed the V3 multi this contest.
--
73 Robert  W5AJ  w5robert@blkbox.com

I did listen & CQ in the LU novice band at 28.9 mhz.
nota.  Did hear two qso's in spanish there.
Used FT-1000D with sub receiver on & tuned the band with it
between CQ's.  Thanks for DVP!