[3830] W5VX WPX S/B 15

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W5VX WPX S/B 15
From: bill@tenet.edu (Bill H Parry)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:40:08 -0600 (CST)
Call    Hrs     Score        QSOs     Points    Prefixes

W5VX    19      244,528      531      899       272

Very interesting propagation on 15. Hour after hour of listening to the
South Americans work inaudible europeans, Canadians, and United
States stations. I had a pretty good run of VK/ZL/JA stations during the
first two hours of the contest. Worked YB both long and short path both
days. Only worked one european (CT1) and two New England stations. Lots
of W4 and west coast. Spent the contest with the antenna at 90 degrees
until 2100 and 270 degrees after 2100. I sure wish I had my DVP working!
        Bill, W5VX