[3830] WPX SSB 15m OH1AF

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 15m OH1AF
From: timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi (Klimoff Timo)
Date: 2 Apr 97 08:09:16 +0200
CQ WPX SSB 1997

Call: OH1AF
Opr: Timo OH1NOA
Category: 15m single band HP

15m 577q 633p 1.1p/q 245px

Score: 155,085

Equipment: FT990, HL2K, 4/4el yagis
Club: Contest Club Finland

I work some 140 qsos on Saturday including 28 zero point OHs.
Sunday morning came with EU pileups, had some over 100 hours.
Only 2 JAs worked (JH5ZJS and JA6RCL, heard 2 others), no NA/CA,
just 1 EA (EA1FAD) and 1 CT (CT1FJK). Nothing from BV/BY/VK etc.

It was nice to beat my original contest Elmer Hannu OH1HS!
(He was running 4/4/4) It made this contest more fun to work, when there
was two of us listening empty band. However, 9A1A had much less qsos!

For WPX Scoring: Wake up USA! There is (contest) world outside of W/K/N.
Maybe this is a wrong forum to talk about WPX rules, 90% of subscribers are
Americans.

73 de Timo OH1NOA/OH0NOA

             Timo Klimoff (OH1NOA)

Email:       timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi