[3830] CW county-hunters KC6CNV

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CW county-hunters KC6CNV
From: KC6CNV@aol.com (KC6CNV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 23:32:12 -0400 (EDT)
CALL: KC6CNV
County: Orange, CA
Exchange: RST Orange, CA
Total QSO's:  714 (not including 3 dupes)
Total Mobiles: 455 x 15 =  6825 pts
Total Fixed: 239 x 1 = 239 pts
Total DX:  21 x 5 = 105 pts
Total QSO pts: 7169

7169 x 517 counties = 3, 706, 373 pts

Comments:
     I had a great time in the contest.  It was fun working all the mobiles
in the different counties.  Special thanks to all of the following mobiles:
N5XG, N5QLZ, W9MSE, KA3MMM, VE2EM, W1NN, W0UBT,KN4Y, W3DYA, AA9JY, W1TEE,
N5RZ, KG5U plus many others.  It helped having the TX qso party on the same
weekend as there was a lot of activity from TX, where I worked 140 counties.
 This was a good weekend as I found out I got first place in the SSB contest,
and I got my cider (not old enough to get the wine)  :(  for getting 8th
place in the Cal QSO party.

PS: I hope to see some of you in the WPX where I will be doing SB 40 LP

73, Daniel M. Craig, age 16