[3830] VO1MP WPX-CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VO1MP WPX-CW
From: gussam@newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 01:54:58 +-100
Work Commitments meant no time for contesting,
little time I did manage towards end and bit on 15 seemed
to indicate that conditions must have been not too bad,
mebbe we're on the way back.

 .

                             CQ WORLD WIDE WPX CONTEST  1997

      Call: VO1MP                    Country:  Canada
      Mode: CW                       Category: SO/LP/UNASSISTED

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0     0.0          0
       80        0        0      0.0          0
       40        0        0      0.0          0
       20      134      326   2.4         87
       15        66      190   2.9         58
       10          0         0   0.0           0

     Totals    200      516   2.6      145  =   74,820

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:   TS 930S   20m -DIPOLE ; 15MTRS- YAGI

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature GUS SAMUELSON

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gus Samuelson  VO1MP