[3830] K4ZW WPX CW Single Band 80

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4ZW WPX CW Single Band 80
From: k4zw@staffnet.com (Claerbout, Ken)
Date: Mon, 26 May 97 12:19:11 PDT
1997 WPX CW
K4ZW - Single Band 80 meters

QSO's - 327
Mults - 227
Final Score - 301,910

   I was in the middle of antenna work and the 80 meter system was about the
only thing
working at the time.  The band was very quiet Friday night but things changed
Saturday
when storms started moving in.  I was also without my beverages.  The owner of
the
12 acres behind my lot is building a house and asked me to take them down.  At
least
he indicated that I can put them back up this fall when he finishes!

                                                                    73

                                                                    Ken K4ZW