[3830] OH6NIO WPX CW 1997 SOAB result

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OH6NIO WPX CW 1997 SOAB result
From: temurto@kauha.kauhajoki.fi (Teijo Murtovaara)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 16:59:40 +0300 (WET)
OH6NIO WPX CW 1997 SOAB result

QSO´s  1840

Mults   673

Score   2.75M

Rig  IC765 + 2x 3-500Z

Antennas: on a 42m tower 2 ele/40m, 4over4/20m, 5 ele/15m, 6 ele/10m, sloper/80m

Remarks:

Due to early wakeup on monday morning I had to use many hours of the rest
period on sunday evening. It was difficult just to listen when the other
guys were working into USA on 20m during the evening. In all: nice
propagation also here in the north (for a change) and lots of nice prefixes
worked. This was the first time with my new setup on WPX CW.

73 de OH6NIO