[3830] K5OY NAQP CW SO SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5OY NAQP CW SO SCORE
From: tv4029weather@khbs-khog.com (Steve Gibbs)
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 97 07:53:03 -700
406 qsos and 140 mults =56,840

I had a fantastic time using the ol' G5RV, but my recent bouts
cw superiority spawned by field day and the IARU were quickly
squashed by my inability to copy anything.  Did you ever have
of those days?  I did have a blast on 80 and took an ill
adivised break while in the midst of a fair run.  Never did get
a flow going on my final return.  Thanks to those of you who put
up with my poor copying and less than professional operating.
I promise I'll be more proficient next time.  Still had a
wonderful time and look forward to many more fun times in
the NAQP.  Oh, by the way.  Got a surprise when called by
IK0BHN.  That was a kick.

73's
Steve Gibbs