[3830] WAEDX CW 1997 score from 9A3SM

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAEDX CW 1997 score from 9A3SM
From: hrs@hztk.tel.hr (Hrvatski Radioamaterski Savez)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 13:01:18 +0200
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: 9A3SM                    Country:  Croatia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80      13    10      6     24
       40      18     0      8     24
       20      78    48     21     42
       15      12     0      8     16
       10       4    20      4      8

    Totals    125    78     47    114 = 23,142

Equipment Description: KENWOOD TS 820,abt.100 W
                       ANTENNA: Inv.V

Club Affiliation: CROATIAN CONTEST CLUB

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               SAMARDZIC MATO  9A3SM