[3830] K6LA Phone NAQP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K6LA Phone NAQP Score
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 19:35:33 -0400 (EDT)
               1997 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K6LA                                           Location: CA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: K6LA

     Exchanged Information: K6LA KEN CA

     Hours of Operation: 09:39

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     160          1         1        1
      80         21        21        7
      40         66        66       34
      20        313       313       55
      15         56        56       20
      10          2         2        1
     TOTAL      459       459      118      SCORE: 54,162

     Club or Team Name: SCCC

     Comments:

     I thought conditions were terrible until I saw Dan's, KC6CNV
     (maybe 40 miles south and east) and Dave's, K6LL (less than
     150 miles south and east) scores. I just couldn't get anything
     going, even on 20 meters. Maybe it was because I made the
     mistake of looking at the TOPO program and finding that I am
     at the bottom of a bowl instead of the relatively flat terrain
     I always thought I was in. Congrats to Dan & Dave.

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO