[3830] WQ5L sprint score (LP)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WQ5L sprint score (LP)
From: rocker@datasync.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 00:11:12 -0500 (CDT)
WQ5L sprint score:

Band  QSO
---------
 20    77
 40    73
 80    54
---------
Total 204 x 40 == 8160

04:00 time on, barely working FT-757GX @100W + Alpha Delta DX-CC @ 35'

Since both of my alma maters' football teams were on national TV
this Saturday evening, and my little station is in disarray, I had
no intention of doing any more than dabbling in this. Alas, I sat
down at 0000 to make a few QSOs and wound up missing both games.

Time spent on each band was about equal. As usual, 80 was the rate
killer. Low power + low antenna + Gulf Coast QTH == Not Much Luck.

Thanks to those who could decipher my call even when I mangled it
horribly with the paddle. Memory keyer refuses to work with my rig.

-- Ray  WQ5L  rocker@datasync.com