[3830] K4AAA (W4AN) CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4AAA (W4AN) CW Sprint
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 11:37:42 -0400 (EDT)
I should have played the lotto on Saturday.  I've never been this lucky
in a Sprint.  The mults just kept coming.  4-square was kind of a pain to
use on 80M but I think it helped me out west.  Would be interested in any
comments on my signal in W7 and W6 on 80M.  I drove 3 antennas this time
on 20M the entire time.  4/4 top west, bottom NE, 5 element NW.  Worked
pretty well I think.  At 0130 I turned the top one straight south but
didn't get anyone to answer a CQ in the carib or central america.

No database of calls to names and QTH's here.  Not saying I wouldnt use
it if it was available.

Sorry to a few of you who I called on 40M after we worked.  NA has a
small bug in the check partial window for 2 radio operation.  I didn't
realize it until I called K4LT twice after working him already.  Arghh.

73

   band      QSOs     points

      80         96         96
      40        126        126
      20        103        103
     TOTAL      325        325   X   49 multipliers  =  15,925

Rate

UTC    80   40   20  rate total
-------------------------------
00Z     0   13   76    89    89