[3830] KD3GC Pa Qso Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KD3GC Pa Qso Results
From: Kd3gcmark@aol.com (Kd3gcmark@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:40:47 -0400 (EDT)
KD3GC
Single op
Low power
Georgia section

34    160/80  cw qso's x 2 =     68
33 other       cw  qso's x 1.5 = 49.5
162            ssb qso's x 1  =     162
-------
229 total qso's                         --------
                                              279.5 points
                    counties worked = 58
                                              ---------
                         claimed score 16211

This was a weird one. The activity seemed to be down this year. I felt
unprepaired and I just couldn't seem to get any continuity going. This year
was from a new qth and that might have something to do with it. Still this is
the best state qso party there is. I need to do some antenna work before
sweeps gets here. See y'all then.
KD3GC      Mark Kozma      Kilo Delta 3 Georgia Cracker