[3830] PA QP N6RO SO AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PA QP N6RO SO AB HP
From: kenkeeler@jazznut.com (Ken Keeler)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:20:17 -0700
<bigger>

                           PA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

   Contest Dates : 10-Oct-97, 11-Oct-97

   Callsign Used : N6RO Operator : N6RO   Category : SO AB HP

</bigger>   40CW        1           1         1.5       1

   20CW       39          39        58.5      25

   20SSB      38          38         38       13

   15CW        4           4          6        0

   15SSB       2           2          2        1

 Totals       84          84        106       40

    Final Score = 4240 points.

Spent about 3 hours in between VK/ZL Qs.  Line noise and thunderstorm QRN
was so bad to the east I turned everything on the south pacific for most
of the weekend.  Good activity on 20m from PA everytime I turned that
way. 73, Ken

.

Ken Keeler    N6RO

KO6N  and N6O(CQP 97)