[3830] S50U WWSSB 97 SOSB 15m HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] S50U WWSSB 97 SOSB 15m HP
From: danilo.brelih@siol.net (Danilo Brelih)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:46:10 +0100
--------------A2EF5906B26F9CD5D56E9E28

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: S50U                     Country:  Slovenia
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator
                                                 HIGH POWER

       15     1780     3894     2.19     39     162

     Totals   1780     3894     2.19     39     162  =>  782,694

Equipment Description: TS950SDX + AL1500
                       6 el. mono @ 25m
                       2 el. quad @ 12m
                       Pentium 100 + CT9.27 + DVP

Club Affiliation: Slovenia Contest Club (SCC)

                       Continent Statistics

S50U   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST   Single Operator  15m  HP
                       1 9 9 7

                   15    ALL   percent

North America      636   636    35.2
South America      103   103     5.7
Europe             727   727    40.2
Asia               242   242    13.4
Africa              54    54     3.0
Oceania             45    45     2.5

Not bad,but can be better.
Only 125 stations from Japan. We missing you a lot. :)
Tks for your call & see you next year.

CUL WW CW fm Dan, S50U

--------------A2EF5906B26F9CD5D56E9E28--