[3830] nh7a

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] nh7a
From: nh7a@gte.net (Albert Crespo)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 18:58:53 -0000
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: NH7A                     Country:  Hawaii
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

      160           60      172              2.87                          9
9
       80          131      380              2.90                        14
19
       40         1028     3065            2.98                        23
43
       20          332      956               2.88                        33
59
       15         1477     4383             2.97                       27
55
       10     1    353     4015             2.97                       23
     Totals      4381    12971          2.96                        129
229

         =>  4,643,618

All reports sent were 5931, unless otherwise noted.
Equipment Description: FT 1000MP. LK800
Antennas: 160-Shunt Tower
      80- 4 Square Vertical
      40- 3 and 2 el Yagis
      20- 5 and 4 el Yagis
      15- Two 5 el and one 4 el Yagi
      10- 6 and 5 el Yagis

Comments: Never recovered from main generator and amplifier going out of
service  at beginning of contest. 20 to Europe was again a bust with only
the loud stations ( IQ4A,TM2Y ) heard. 10 was great on Sunday to Africa and
ended contest on a promising note for next year.

Club Affiliation: NCCC

               MAILING ADDRESS:

                  Albert Crespo  NH7A
                  3520 Keahi Pl