[3830] CQ WW SSB N1TM SOAB LP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WW SSB N1TM SOAB LP Unassisted
From: ka1czf@ix.netcom.com (Thomas E. Magera)
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 09:10:34 -0800
CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Oct-97, 26-Oct-97

    Callsign Used : N1TM
         Operator : N1TM

         Category : SO AB LOW POWER Unassisted

 Default Exchange : 59 05

             Name : THOMAS E MAGERA
          Address : 23 THAMES WAY
   City/State/Zip : MADISON, CT 06443
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : YCCC

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

  160SSB       8           8         14         3         2
   80SSB      18          18         39         9         6
   40SSB      65          65        171        41        15
   20SSB     218         217        615        71        19
   15SSB     193         192        530        65        19
   10SSB     106         105        283        29        12

 Totals      608         605       1652       218        73

    Final Score = 480,732 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 First excursion from the QRP category in 17 years of contesting.
 Managed to get sick during a business trip to 9 land which required a
trip to the  doctors on Friday. Operated the first few hours QRP and
decided I was in no condition  to do a serious QRP effort and would try
to get some points for YCCC. Operated on a casual S&P basis for most of
the contest.  My four year old thinks its great fun to sneak up on me
and trip the vox by yelling hello radio!

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.