[3830] IQ4A M/S Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IQ4A M/S Score
From: pib2822@iperbole.bologna.it (Claudio Veroli I4VEQ)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 18:09:24 +0100
                         CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

           Call: IQ4A                     Country:  Italy
           Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single
           Location: Monte Capra 444 meters asl near Bologna.
           Club affiliation: MCC Marconi Contest Club

           BAND     QSO     ZONES COUNTRIES

           160       58        7       58
            80      294       21       89
            40     1133       35      135
            20     1850       39      156
            15     2055       37      160
            10      568       31      142

         Totals    5958      170      740  =>  12,450,450

     Operator List:
     Runner
     I4VEQ,  Claudio Veroli
     I4TJE,  Paolo Giannasi
     IK2NCJ, Luca Aliprandi
     IK4DCT  Davide Capelli

     Multipliers stations:
     I4EAT, Fausto Minardi (Low Bands)
     I4AVG, Franco          (80 meters)
     IK4MGP Fulvio          (low bands)
     IK4QJH Giancarlo       (Low bands & PCL Control)
     I4IKW, Marco Venturi    (160 meters)
     IK4EWK Marco De Vietro (20 & 15 Meters, data managment)
     IK4DCT Davide Capelli   (High Bands)
     IK4XQH Fabio Marzaduri   (High Bands)
     IK2JUB Stefano Galli     (high band)
     IK2MRZ Roberto           (high band)

     Data managment and technical support:

     I4IND  Francesco Chiodini
     IK4CZF Casimiro Adani
     I4YRW  Paolo Alessandrini
     IW4ANU Giorgio Tovoli

     Equipment Description:

     Runner: FT1000,IC751, & PA
     Alternative Runner IC781,IC761 and PA
     10 meters: FT1000mp, IC765 and Henry PA
     40 meters: IC781 and PA 4CX1500
     80 meters: IC781, IC765 & Henry PA
     160 meters: FT990 & TL922
     2 PC's running CT program for Runner station
     12 PC's in local network with IK4EWK software for multiplier stations

     Packet:     Via Internet (AC4ET, WU3V, Migate, N7TR ecc..)
                 DB0BCC, DB0OVA, DB0SDX from Germany
                 T77T from San Marino & IK2GZU from Italy

*******************
     A particular thanks to Fabrizio IK4VYX for installing and supporting
us with his      fantastic DXTELNET program. This program allow you to have
a radio gateway to internet packet using telnet connections.
******************

     Antennas:

     160:  Shunt feed tower 25 meters, dipoles
     80 :  4 1/4 phased verticals & dipoles
     40:   3 ele yagi at 22 meters, loop
     20:   4 ele yagi & 4 el. quad
     15:   6 el. yagi & 4 el. quad
     10:   5 ele yagi & 4 el. quad
     all antennas have indipentent rotation and separate towers.

******************
Thanks to all who called, and moved from one band to another on our request.

See you on CW.

73 de Claudio I4VEQ.

73

de Claudio, I4VEQ/IQ4A
*            Claudio Veroli, I4VEQ                            *
*            IQ4A MONTE CAPRA CONTEST TEAM                    *
*            e-mail: pib2822@iperbole.bologna.it              *
*            see you in the next contest.....Thank you!!      *