[3830] 7J1AAI CQWW SSB Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 7J1AAI CQWW SSB Score
From: wallace offutt <woffutt@davinci.netaxis.com> (wallace offutt)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:07:26 -0500 (EST)
7J1AAI Single Op High Power

Call     Hours    Score    QSOs   Zones  Countries

7J1AAI     4      63,382   329     29      38

Comments

Just time to operate for a few hours so I chose the Sunday morning (Japan
time) U.S.  opening from 2330Z to 0330Z.  Excellent conditions and good
rates on 20 including plenty of Zone 5 (about 30 stations).  No Zone 5
worked on 15 however and no antenna for 10 so I don't know how that band
was.

Thanks to Shige Ohsawa, JH1GTV, for allowing me to use his excellent
station yet again.

73,

Hal 7J1AAI (W1NN)

(If you need a QSL, send it direct. I do not receive cards sent via the
bureau as I am not a JARL member - it costs $60.00/year!)