[3830] AD1C (+ packet) SS 97 CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AD1C (+ packet) SS 97 CW
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 19:38:33 -0500
Here is my puny score:

      Call: AD1C                     Country: USA
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single + packet

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS
     -----------------------------------
      160        0        0        -
       80       50      100        -
       40       37       74        -
       20       18       36        -
       15        0        0        -
       10        0        0        -
     -----------------------------------
     Totals    105      210       55

               Score:  11,550

        Equipment:  TS930 and G5RV up 35' (10M)
        Club:   Yankee Clipper Contest Club
        Time of operation:  2.1 hours (from CT)

I originally started out trying to work my last state on 40 Meters.  Worked
Tree N7TR at 0130Z on Saturday nite - thanks Rich.  He was QSO #2, I had
worked N5KO for #1 about 2 hours earlier looking for Rich.  Then I just
played around on 40 and 80, sending CW manually.  On Sunday evening, got
the W1WEF LPT interface hooked up and worked a bunch more guys (S/P), but
had no keyer so had to send fills using the CT keyboard (ALT-K).  Even
worked VY1JA about 1/2 hour before the end of the contest on 40 - thanks
for sticking with it, Jay!  My first ever YT in a SS (guess I have to get
out more).

Special award to N5TJ who found me calling CQ on 40 (during the 5 minutes
total I called CQ).  Great score - guess QRP category will never be the
same again.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/