[3830] K2DO Sweepstakes Score Mutl-Op NLI

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K2DO Sweepstakes Score Mutl-Op NLI
From: N2GA@aol.com (N2GA@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:36:47 -0500 (EST)
Call Used: K2DO        Category: Multi-Operator      New York City Long
Island NLI

Exchanged information:  nr B K2DO 72 NLI

Totals:  917 Qso's    1834 points   X   78 multipliers  = 143,052    24 hours

Operators:  K2DO, N2GA

Club:  Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club (LIMARC)

Breakdown:
Band   QSOs  points
80         105     210
40         108     216
20         584   1168
15         120     240
----        -----   ------
total       917   1834     X   78 Multipliers  =   143,052

Comments:  Highlight was giving VE3VET his clean sweep with our "NLI"
section.
We were suprised at how many people needed "NLI".  We worked at total of 14
NLI stations so we didn't think we were a rare section.  Missed only Maritime
for
a clean sweep.  Score would have been higher if we didn't spend the last 4
hours
looking for it.   Thanks to all that worked us.

Name:  Diane Ortiz K2DO
           P.O. Box 296
           Bellport, NY 11713

Submitted by: George A. Tranos  N2GA