[3830] KJ9C SS Phone

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KJ9C SS Phone
From: CRICHTON_MELVIN_J@LILLY.COM (Melvin J Crichton)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:46:27 -0500
KJ9C, B, 62-INDIANA

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Running about 600 watts to 8 band trap vertical, dipoles on 160 thru 20

SCORE: 402 Q's x 79 mults =  63,516
TIME: About 13 hours

Had 77 mults when we met Sunday afternoon for  Indiana SMC meeting (by the
way, got to see the last quarter of Colt/Packers game... who'da thunk it?).

After a few beers I forgot why I don't like phone contests and  went home  to
see if 15 and 20 really do open to KL7  and Yukon at sunset. They DO! Within a
fifteen minute span I found TWO KL7's and VY1JA on 20 meters. (But 15 was HOT
to KH7).  Pulled the plug and resumed drinking. Watched Batman movie with the
dog.

Mel KJ9C