[3830] LW8EXF'S Score CQWW SSB SO SB HP (10 meter)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LW8EXF'S Score CQWW SSB SO SB HP (10 meter)
From: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar (lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar)
Date: 20 Nov 1997 19:41:08 GMT -0300
                 CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: LW8EXF             Country:  Argentina
      Mode: SSB                Category: Single Operator Single Band

       10     1042     2927     2.81     27      89

     Totals   1042     2927     2.81     27      89  =>  339,532

All reports sent were 59 13, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Icom IC-751A, Yaesu FL-2100Z

Antenna: 4 Elements monoband Yagi @ 50 feet

QTH: Martin Garcia Island  IOTA SA-055 (DX-pedition)

Operator: Nelida del Carmen Ocampo (YL) LW8EXF

Comments: My first contest DX-pedition alone!  Many thanks
          to LU8ERR and his family for the support.

Club Affiliation: R.C.A.

                                       NELIDA DEL CARMEN OCAMPO

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               NELIDA DEL CARMEN OCAMPO  LW8EXF