[3830] KH8/N5OLS CQWW CW SB 10M SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KH8/N5OLS CQWW CW SB 10M SOHP
From: N5JA@contesting.com (Jon Barclay N5JA)
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 20:14:08 -0600
CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call:  KH8/N5OLS               Country:  American Samoa
      Mode:  CW                      CQ Zone:  32
      Category: Single Op, Single Band 10 Meters, High Power

       10     1173     3354     2.86     34      95

     Totals   1173     3354     2.86     34      95  =>  432,666

Equipment Description:
  Kenwood TS950SDX transceiver (Tnx AH8LG/ex-KS6DV)
  Dentron MLA2500 amplifier
  Mosley Pro 67C antenna

Club Affiliation: North Texas Contest Club

Several stations asked me to move to other bands, and
contacts on those bands are also in the log and are marked
as "NOT COUNTED".

                  Signature: (s) Don E. Barclay (by e-mail)

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Don E. Barclay  KH8/N5OLS
               Rt. 1, Box 1554
               Kennard, TX 75847