[3830] K1EPJ AR160 SOLP results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K1EPJ AR160 SOLP results
From: leduc@agfa.com (David Leduc)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 08:19:00 -0500

Q's     countries sections  pts         time

519     8       61      73,254          14 hours

Equipment IC-756
Inverted L. with 2 elevated radials.

I just got the antenna up again about two weeks ago in anticipation of
the contest.  Couldn't believe the great conditions on Friday
night/Saturday morning. The highlight was being called by GU, DL and
G3. Also worked SP on the first call. Although, activity in the DX
window seemed almost non-existent.

Saturday night was kind of a bust so went to bed at 10 PM. Tried again
from 2:00 till 4:00 AM but felt like my antenna was laying on the
ground so I got some sleep.  It was very frustrating calling the west
coast stations who could not hear my signal.  I wonder how many of
them may have been calling me with similar results?

73 de Dave K1EPJ