[3830] W4PA ARRL 10m mixed mode single op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4PA ARRL 10m mixed mode single op
From: srobbins@usit.net (Scott Robbins)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 20:12:57 -0500 (EST)
W4PA ARRL 10 meter contest mixed mode single op high power

374/72/21 = 102,672 claimed score

177/37/10 = CW
197/35/11 = SSB

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Operating time was about 6 hours total.  I had a 107 hour on SSB
from 2200-2300Z Sunday, which is why I had more SSB QSO's than CW,
as I spent much more time on CW.  Lots of W1's and W2's worked.
Good to hear a couple of ZL's and VK's make it into the log on CW,
and also worked an FK8.  Worked some Europeans, I4LCK, DK5QN, ON7GB
and two or three others on Sunday morning.  10 meters is alive!
Alive I tell you!

73,
Scott Robbins, W4PA, Gatlinburg, TN.