[3830] 97 ARRL 10 Meter CW only QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 97 ARRL 10 Meter CW only QRP
From: n7vy@qrp.net (Gordon)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 02:22:47 -0700
                     ARRL TEN METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: N7VY                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator QRP CW only

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       216      892       30       15
      SSB        0          0           0         0
      Totals   216      892       30       15  =   40,140

Equipment Description:Yaesu FT-1000, C-4 @ 80', C-3 @ 45'

Club Affiliation: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments: Had a GREAT time. I guess this is the prelude of things to come
( more sunspots, 10 meters coming back)...... I didn't work any Europe, Asia
or Africa.

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gordon D. Blank  N7VY@QRP.NET
               POBox 2473