[3830] Re: N4ZI ARRL 10 Mtr Score (SOLP)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Re: N4ZI ARRL 10 Mtr Score (SOLP)
From: n4zi@blipc.net (n4zi@blipc.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:36:34 +0000
Here's my results!

   Single Operator  -  Low Power  (100wts)   Section  TN
                                  (10 hours op time)
           Qso   Mults   Dx       CW   181      35       10
     SSB   151      27       10
  _____________________
  Total    332      62       20   =    84,132

Started out real good, but was involved in Church play Friday,
Saturday and Sunday nights! 84 Qso's first 48 minutes of contest,
Saturday and Sunday signals were way off. Sunday afternoon,
California was S 9 + from 12 to 1:30 then they just dropped out!

A lot was my antenna, or should I say the lack of it - a Dipole
@ 50 ft. The solar flux bottomed out Saturday at 89 then up to
90 Sunday afternoon. To bad we didn't have the propagation we
had the previous Wednesday!!
Still I had fun and look forward to next yr with beams and high
power!

 Rig: TS-850S  (100 wts)  Dipole @ 50 ft Broadside east- west