[3830] K3PP ARRL 10m SOLP Mixed-Mode

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3PP ARRL 10m SOLP Mixed-Mode
From: k3pp@ptd.net (Glenn O'Donnell, K3PP)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 97 22:35:26 -0500 (EDT)
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: K3PP                     Country:  United States
      Operating Time: 8.5 hours      Category: Single Operator Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       120      492       23        9
      SSB      150      300       27       15

      Totals   270      792       50       24  =   58,608

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Frankford Radio Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Glenn O'Donnell  K3PP