[3830] K5QF ARRL 10METER SO/LP MIXED MODE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5QF ARRL 10METER SO/LP MIXED MODE
From: k5qf@camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:45:37 +0000
    QSO,S             POINTS             STATES          COUNTRIES
CW  336                1344                    37                    11
SSB  70                   140                    10

TOTALS  406        1484                  47                    25
=106848

TIME ON 11 HOURS
RIG KENWOOD TS430
ANT    C4XL AT 60 FEET
POWER 10O WATTS

  Well lots of fun here.It was to bad that I had to work Friday night
and Saturday night.the band was great here on Saturday but not very good
on Sunday.My hightlight was working G4BUJ at 16:46 on Sunday>I also had
two f5 stations there coming back to me but,I just couldnt get the call
signs in.Well I guess that will come in time.cul all and 73,s    Mike
K5QF