[3830] W4WA SO,10m LP, Mixed Mode, Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4WA SO,10m LP, Mixed Mode, Unassisted
From: AB4RU@aol.com (AB4RU)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:18:10 EST
                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 13-Dec-97, 14-Dec-97

    Callsign Used : W4WA
         Operator : W4WA

         Category : SO,LP, Mixed Mode, Unassisted

 Default Exchange : 59 599 GA

             Name : Ron Hooper
          Address : 2953 Hy 51 South
   City/State/Zip : Lula, Georgia 30554
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SOUTH EASTERN CONTEST CLUB

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      415         415       1660      51        19
   10SSB     484         484        968      49        26

 Totals      899         899       2628     100        45

    Final Score = 381,060 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 I was only planning to do a relaxed effort after operating the last
 two previous weekends. No matter how many times you operate in the 10
 meter contest, each year seems to produce an interesting event. I was not
 able to put in a full effort but still had a good score to help the
 club. I lost output on the FT1000 on Saturday at 5pm and quit. Sunday
 morning I resumed operating with the Icom 736 but must admitt when
 the Yaesu quit, it took the wind out of my sail for a while.
 W4WA