[3830] KZ5MM / K5TR 10m logs

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KZ5MM / K5TR 10m logs
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 08:37:50 -0600 (CST)
Hi,

In the vain of contest scores and rate sheets etc. I have
taken the KZ5MM and K5TR logs and run some reports that
compare them every ten minutes.  Since Chuck and I had vary
similar QSO rates they are very kind of intresting.

I also have lists of how many stations we each worked
in each state - it is intresting how diffrent these
two lists are - Chuck and I were operating from stations
that are about 300+ miles apart. (I am west of him)

Anyway - you can find the data on my web page.

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/comp-10.txt

Robert Barron - KA5WSS wrote the software that does the
rate and score comparisons.

--

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount