[3830] K8DX Stew Perry SO/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8DX Stew Perry SO/LP
From: ni8l@raex.com (K8DX, Scott Detloff)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:49:52 -0500 (EST)
                            STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

   BAND      Valid QSOs   Points
 _________________________
  160CW         160        877
 _________________________
 Totals            160        877

Final Score = 877 points x 2 = 1754
Time on: 5HR  2104-2116  0315-0800

FT1000-MP
1/4 wire vertical with 30,000 radials
No RX antennas

Forgot about this contest until I seen some of the spots come up on packet.
Thought
it was a low power only contest, so made a few Q's before going out with the
XYL for
dinner.  Got back home at 03:15 and things seemed to be in good shape.  Couldn't
believe N4AR and K9MA were low power (S9+50) so took a look at the rules again!
Was too far into it so just kept the amp off.  I was amaized how I could
crack the
EU pileups with 100W!  Ended up working 35 EU's in a very casual operating
effort.
Will put this on the calender of contests to not be missed next year!

73...Scott