[3830] W5DG Roundup Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W5DG Roundup Score
From: dennisg@microware.com (Dennis Gabler)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 08:40:04 -0600 (CST)
Well I performed the mortal sin and ran a new radio, software,
station configuration in this one. Had some real wierd problems with
WF1B 3.2C running networked. Occasionally garbaged characters would appear
in the log fields on both stations.  Also station #2 would occasionally
just decide to change bands. I thought both might be RF probs but it would
do it when not xmitting.  Also station #2 would lose track of dupes. That
machine was running RITTY so I don't know if there was anything to that.

Still, had lots of fun and look forward to next year. It was a personal low
power best for me. Even managed to work all states, Hawaii came through in
the last 2 minutes.

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call used: W5DG
Location:  IA

Entry Class: Single Op Unassisted, Low Power, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80        49    49    28     0
40       232   227    49     4
20       171   167    35    10
15       108   107    19    11
10         0     0     0     0
--------------------------------------
Total    560   550    53*   19*
* - Counted only once (not once per band)

Claimed Score: 39600

Software: RTTY by WF1B, Version v3.2C

Power Output: 149

--