[3830] K7BG RTTY Round-up

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7BG RTTY Round-up
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (Matt Trott--K7BG)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 04:41:11 -0700
I usually get on RTTY about once a year and this is it. Nothing like
running 50 watts with no receive filters in amongst the old chaps in this,
the contest that really defines QRO!

SO LP           183 Q's   X     61 mults = 11,163

I was real-time typing quite a bit in case you guys were wondering as I
don't have any real RTTY software and I didn't take the time to play with
the buffers much. Op'd about 8 hours of off and on goofing around.

No filters--No software--No brains?--Pretty fun.

73, Matt--K7BG