[3830] NAQP98CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP98CW
From: aj6e@webtv.net (Rob AJ6E)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:36:50 -0800
     NCJ 1998 North American QSO Party CW
                   Single operator=AJ6E

                      Total hours operated=8.23

QSO=423
Multis=136
Final Score=57,528 Pts.

Very nice friendly contest. I need software though, very hard to write,
keep two radios going and eat dinner all at the same time. Hopefully
will get my logging software by CQ 160. Speaking of 160, pretty good
activity, much better than 10 where I had 0 qso's. Missed some of
contests due to finishing up a report for school. Oh well!

      See ya' on 160 along with 20db of QRN!