[3830] ke4zqd NAQP CW so

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ke4zqd NAQP CW so
From: jwolfe@bellsouth.net (Johnny Wolfe)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:25:49 -0500
Hours of Operation: 09:32, Power: 100W
      band      QSOs     points    mults
     160          0         0        0
      80         74        74       28
      40         71        71       31
      20         60        60       34
      15         16        16        8
      10          2         2        1
TOTAL      223       223      102      SCORE: 22,746

Club or Team Name: SECC Team #3

Comments:
Having only one "wire" (Fritzel Windom 80-10M) in the air does not contest
station make.  The lack of 160M and loust condx on 10 and 15 are causing me
to want to try this contest as a Single Band next year.

I had to scurry just before the contest when I realized that the "radio
computer" didn't have NA - only CT.  I quickly located the laptop that has
NA left there from the Sept VHF 'test.  No radio interface or CW, but it
would be just fine for logging.  I ran the contest with a paddle.

I had a lot of fun, though; worked several of our SECC members; even worked
a few DX stations.  XYL fell asleep on the couch trying to outlast the 1:00
am OFFAIR.  I hope everyone else kicked some CW butt!

73, KE4ZQD Johnny GA