[3830] WA7BNM NAQP SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA7BNM NAQP SSB
From: bhorn@hornucopia.com (Bruce Horn)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 17:42:03 -0700 (MST)
            January 1998 NAQP SSB

Call: WA7BNM
Location: S.Calif (LAX)
Op Time: 8.9 hrs
Single Op
Team: S.Calif Contest Club Team 1

          Q      M
- ---------------------
 160      1      1
  80     60     25
  40    130     42
  20    173     46
  15    204     46
  10     19     11
- ---------------------
        587  x 171  =   100,377

Comments:

Did a poor job of managing off time: my first break was only 23 minutes.
Didn't notice until I had already made a QSO at the end of the break. Since
off time must be a minimum of 30 minutes, all this did was reduce available
operating time by 23 minutes. Sort of how the rest of the contest went.

My teammates certainly proved that big scores were possible from Southern
California, but I never found much of a rhythm. Too much S&P, not enough
running. Looks like I'm the runt of the litter for this one.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)