[3830] C42A CQ WW 160 CW M/S SUM

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] C42A CQ WW 160 CW M/S SUM
From: igor@ua2fz.koenig.su (IGOR AVDEEV)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 17:31:05 +0100
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: C42A                     Country:  Cyprus
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals   1153   10996      31      70    =   1,110,596

Operator List:  UA2FB, UA2FF, UA2FZ

Equipment Description: IC-756, PA, INVERTED L ANT + 24 x 42m  Ground
radials + 1 elevated, 3 Beverages.

Note: Our first DX-pedition. We tryed 5 times to erect this 24m Vertical.
      It bented 4 times and we got slightly mad. All works were done
      just 2 hours before contest.It's an amaizing feeling to be a DX.
      Thanks to all who call us and gave us all these points.

Club Affiliation: UA2 Contest Club

                              Signature   Igor Avdeev  UA2FZ

           MAILING ADDRESS:

                Igor Avdeev,